Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Support Real Muzik

I Wayne

I really dig wut this cat is doin for reggae muzik. While a lotta reggae artists is tryin 2 beef like rappers or tryin to mimick the Marleys, I Wayne is just BE~ing hImSelf.
-
-
-
Check out the muzik......
-
-
-
This "Can't Satisfy Her" song wuz the 1st track I ever heard from hIm & I've been a fan ever since......





-

-

-

I dig this beat he on. A lotta reggae artists be on the same commercial rhythms, but he be rippin ALL type of shit & with conscious lyrics on top of that.





-

-

-

Listen to this "More Herbs" clip. Man.....listen to these lyrics. I definitely gotta collab with I Wayne on a few trax.





-

-

-

I dig this "I Need Her In My Arms" track. Sounds like some Neo-Soul muzik with a reggae twist.






-

-

-

This "Cool As The Breeze" track is sumthin I could vibe to ALL Day.



-

-

-

Support Real Muzik yall! Go cop this man's CD; & look out 4 that Mr. Grim 2 da Reapa & I Wayne collab coming real soon. lol

-

-

Luv~N~Light

1 comment: