Monday, September 28, 2009

Mr. Grim 2 da Reapa Performance

U Think Ur Gettin' Money / Naw...U Ain't Gettin' Money




Mr. Grim 2 da Reapa performance at King of Diamonds
AKA Club 112
AKA Crazy Horse Saloon

-
-
-
-
"MONEY TALKS"
-----------------------------------
featuring:
Crucial & Joe Roc of RocNFreeze
(video & lyrics for 2nd verse)


-
-
-
VERSE 2
Now, step outside of the box you're in
There's a..............
Trillion wayz to be Prosperous
Yessir............
So why you're hating on me????
'Stead of watching my ends, go & make your Money$$$$
Mr. Grim 2 da Reeeeaaaapppaaaa = Trillest of the Trilla
At the Table, breakin' bread with thieves & killaz
OTC.....House of Dons = that's my click for Life
Livin' in the last dayz - Gotta get shit right
I'm on a Higher Level / \ You're on a Lower Realm
I neva hide my hustle......Snitches can go & tell
This ain't no Show-N-Tell; No time for kid games
Fuck wut ur Bitch say......I'm on to Big Thangz
Miami Movement........Yeah, I gotta represent it
& ugh, yeah! You're trippin' if money's not an objective
Get it / Got it / Good; Don't be no crash dummy
Whateva your hustle is, make sure you stack money....
money....
money
-Produced by: Mista Freeze for RocNFreeze Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment