Monday, September 28, 2009

Audio Meditation

Eternal OM


This CD is the shit; great for chillaxin' & gettin' ur mind right........
-
-
I mean, I used to do everything with this CD: I'd drive to it, go to sleep to it, smoke herb to it, meditate to it, clean up the house with it on; I mean everything. lol
-
-
-
-
The Eternal OM or OHM is the sound known to vibrate throughout Creation. It is said to be the 1st sound......"In the Beginning there wuz the Word & the Word wuz GOD!" = The Ohm is that Word.
-
The CD is basically a whole hour of continuous Ohm sounds. It actually sounds very hypnotic, which isn't bad if you are the ONE hypnotizing yourself.
-
-
-
Most of us have to retrain ourselves. We let our minds run rampid without control over our thoughts & emotions. Meditation is one of the best wayz to train ourselves 2wards tapping in2 our true godly powers.
-
When i tell people that we can fly, walk thru walls, teleport, etc., they ridicule me & want me to show them how. I alwayz suggest meditation 1st. Of course, laughs & more ridiculing comes afterwards with abuncha excuses bout how they tried, but their thoughts can't stop.
So I have to say "How do u expect to conquer the outer energies if u cannot simply control ur inner energies?"


-

-

-

There are different forms of meditation. U start out with taking deep breaths & clearing out ur mind. Thoughts arize, but u focus back on ur breath or whateva calming scene that u play in ur head (a waterfall, the ocean, outerspace, etc. 4 example).
-
Or u could focus on mantras like the Ohm. If u just go "OHM" vocally for 5-10 minutes, u will realize that ur vibration has significantly rizen.
This CD is great for practicing any meditation, cuz the Ohm sound will center u.




-
-
-
Remember we are BE~ings of LIGHT in a world of fluctuating vibrations:
Electromagnetic Waves, Microwaves, Radio Waves, UltraViolet Waves, etc.
So many of these things affect us in many different wayz.
-
The ONE vibrational wave that is guaranteed to return us to the Reality of Godliness is the Ohm.
So i definitely suggest this CD for everyone. My favorite time to meditate to this wuz when I just had some Cannabis Tea. Fuck wut they say. Ganja enhances the experience. But right now these folks got me on them papers, so u already know. lol
Sometimez I ride in the whip with the OHM blasting on high & it feels like I'm on anutha planet.....that's without the herb, so that goes to show its power.
-
NE~Wayz, I wanna thank one of my producers, Magnum Opus for turning me on to this CD & I pray yall go out & cop it. Higher Vibrations yall. Real Talk.
LuvNlight





1 comment: