Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hindu Deity

GANESHA

-
-
-
This Hindu Deity has alwayz magnetized me. When i did my research on Ganesha & found out what he represented, I started to realize my connection with him.
-
-
-
Ganesha is the Remover of Obstacles & Lord of Beginnings, the patron of arts & sciences, and the deva of intellect & wisdom. Sounds like HIM & I have a lil' bit in common.
-
-
-
Check out the Article.....
Im not gonna go 2 much thru the mythical story of Ganesha. Im just pretty interested in the deep symbolism in his pictures & statues.
-
-
-
For instance, in most pictures like the one above, there's a rat feeding by Ganesha's feet. Rats in India (well actually everywhere) are known to be pests that eat up ALL the food & crops + they carry diseases. By him taming the rat at his feet, he has conquered a major human obstacle, thus the label as Remover of Obstacles.
-
-
-
In many pictures like the one below, Ganesha is holding a lotus flower which is representative of pure consciousness. It is known that once ALL of ur chakras are aligned & u have reached Christ Consciousness, ur crown chakra will open into a 1,000 petalled lotus.
-
-
-
Also you can see a food offering in one hand & an axe in another hand, representing the concept of Reaping What We Sow.

-

-

-




Other aspects of Ganesha:


This deity vibrates to the base chakra (the 1st of the 7 chakras)
He holds, supports, and guides all other chakras, thereby "governing the forces that propel the wheel of LIFE."

Ganesha is also identified with the sound "AUM" or "OHM". This sound is the sound from which ALL creation stems from......
{In the Beginning there wuz the Word & the Word wuz GOD}

-

-

-

This is crazy how the UNI~Verse works out, cuz I'm very into wisdom, the arts, & science. My sign is identified with the base chakra & I go 2 sleep to this "Eternal Ohm" CD that I have. My Chinese Zodiac is even the Rat.

!!!!WOW!!!!

Writing this very article I have been stricken with Revelation. lol











NE~Wayz here are some Hindu chants in praise of Ganesha's energy:





Hopefully ur eyez are open 2 see that the Hindu deities & many of the ancient gods are not Satanic worship or any form of wickedness.

They are merely representations of the many aspects of The Great Spirit.

LuvNLight

2 comments:

  1. "I don't wanna do a blog. I don't wanna write a book. I don't wanna do any of that stuff, I'm an artist."- Grim

    Oh yeah?

    So glad to see you embrace your change. Support u 100%. It's great to see you move at your own pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those weren't actually my words, but its ALL Good. lol


    LuvNLight

    ReplyDelete