Monday, January 4, 2010

Healthy Recipes


CANNABIS TEA
-
Most of yall that know me,
know that i prefer consuming my weed in food or in teas more than by smoking it.
-
Since so many folks, including my mother, wanna know how to make the tea, i decided to tell yall thru the blog.
-
-
-
Well, there's no real way that it has to be done, but I prefer using Anitoxidant Green Tea from Celestial Seasonings or African Red Bush from Tazo Teas.


-
-
-
ALL i do is pull out the string from the tea bag.
(If there's a staple in it, i take it out completely without ripping it)
-
After opening the bag, i put in one (maybe two) cannabis buds. It doesnt take much to get ur super-high on. lol
-
The type of herb doesnt really matter that much as long as it's good. Trust me. I've used Zona, Brown Weed, Black Weed, Crip, Dro, Purp, .... u name it!

-
-
-
Since im on an ALL-Natural vibe, i like adding other herbs to it.
-
Usually i'll grab some eucalyptus leaves & gotu kola.....& add it in there.


-
-
-


Wrap the string around the bag, so that ALL the herbs are secured.

-
Then i just fill up a pot of water, place it on the stove, & place the bag in there til it boils for a while. Once the water gets dark to ur liking, pour it in a cup & add some honey.


-

-
-
Maybe Im crazy, but i like to take the buds & I eat em before i throw out the bag. lol




-

-

-

The high is not as instant & it isnt the same kinda high, but it lasts very long. It seems to slowly creep up on you as the day goes on.

On top of that, it's better for you than smoking it out of tobacco or white boys, 'cause they hold ALL type of chemicals that arent good for your system. But if you're a smoker, it will definitely be a great added boost to your high.

-

Once again, you don't have to use the herbs that i put here. I use ALL type of herbs when making my teas.

I get most of my herbs from http://www.starwest-botanicals.com/

-

Stay Healthy & Stay High.

LuvNLight


1 comment: