Friday, January 29, 2010

Grind Time


SOUTH FLORIDA SWAG CONCERT

-
-
-

Boy . . . . A muthafucka can't tell me i don't grind for this shit. LOL







-

-

-

1st off, I caught the Tri-Rail up there. The show wuz at a lil lounge spot on the FAU Campus in Palm Beach County. Seemed like the easy route, because the same address for the Campus wuz the same address for the Tri-Rail Station up that way.


-
-
-

SMH. LOL.
It didnt quite turn out that way.


When I got off the train, there wuz no University in site, so I footed it to a nearby StarBuck's, copped me an African Red Bush Tea & asked for directions.

-
The dude behind the counter drew a map on the back of my receipt, which looked crazy like this.
(minus the road names)



-

-

-


I aint gon' tell you, I got lost on foot for almost 3 hours in Palm Beach County. Couldn't even get hold of the promoter at first because his phone wuz off, but I know I ain't go up there for nothin', so I kept it moving.

-

When I finally made it there, the spot wuz filled with college kids eating & drinking, vibin' to the muzik.

-

Shit!
After ALL that walking, I needed a drink, so I sipped on some fake Guiness drink that got me tore up. LOL
(Made me get in chillax-mode quick)



-

-

-


The event wuz hosted by Broward County's 1st Lady, Stitchiz.



-

-

First, they had Mal-Jay of Grenade Records perform & crunk up the crowd for your boy.


-

-

-


Then I went up & Took 'Em 2 Church.

Made alotta fans that night too. Majority of the folks in there stepped up to me wanting CDs & contact info, so it wuz definitely worth the 3 hour walk. LOL

-
-
-
Didn't really know how I wuz finna make it home. Mostly everyone stayed in Palm Beach or Northern Broward, but I figured if worst came to worst, I would've just stayed the night at the Tri-Rail station.
-
I just chillaxed, vibin' like it wuz ALL GOOD & here comes my dawgz from Lil' Haiti = 43Kingz.

-

You can't tell me the Law of Attraction ain't real.

-

-

-

Other artists that did their thang included The Hood Diezel

-

-

Jules = The Haitian R&B Prince of the South


-
-
-
And of course, last but not least, my dawg Lumo Da Gr8.
Yall look out for him. He's got a Nate Doggish, harmonizing, hip hop style with a Florida swag.
Me & him definitely finna get it in with a collab for yall soon.

-

-

-

After it wuz ALL said & done, and we wuz bout to leave, the white girls came bumrushing me & 43Kingz. (must be the dreads LOL)

-

Over ALL, it wuz a pretty cool nite. Goes to show that when you keep that positive energy flowing, even when the situation might seem a lil' off, you will alwayz have a positive outcome.

LuvNLight

-

-

Keep up with my upcoming showz & interviews@

www.myspace.com/mrgrim2dareapa or www.twitter.com/mrgrim2dareapa



1 comment:

  1. so true about having that postive energy flowing and having a postive outcome no matter wat the situation.... you have such an awsome attitude about things even when u been going thru a ruff day.u are blessed and a shining star god bless u and ur family.i'm proud of u grim u came from far and u not stopping for nothingkeep doing ur thing because u definitley are being heard..xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete