Thursday, September 9, 2010

Marijuana

"LEGALIZE IT / DON'T DEMONIZE IT"


-
-
-
I had mentioned something about Cannabis being a Holy Plant & this dude went to goin off about how smoking is bad for you & how weed is a drug. BLAH BLAH BLAH
-
-
Then he just told me that its stupid for me to worship weed.

In case, anyone didn't notice, I worship Infinity & ALL its Creations.

-

I hold grass, trees, bushes, ferns, etc. on the same level as I do with herb. I just speak about Cannabis so much, because it's the plant that these demons have demonized

If they made the Aloe Vera plant illegal tomorrow, trust, I would carry on the same exact way. #ImJustSaying

-

We don't have to smoke weed in order to intake it. I rarely smoke it, actually. I make teas & cook food with it.

-

Many of the arts, sciences, philosophies, societal structures, etc. were created by people that were on mind-altering substances.

I truly believe it was put here by the Almighty like every other natural substance. Deep down in my soul = I know this.

-

This Babylonian system that we live under has brainwashed us to see it as something wrong; even sinful. #SMHmoment

-

-

ALL I know....

is my ancestors used many mood & mind-altering substances to tap into the spirit world.

{Ancient Egyptians}
{Hindu Sadhus in India}
{Native Americans}
{Rastafarians - African Hebrews}
-
-
We live in many dimensions ALL at once.
Herb can help you to transcend some of those dimensions without causing any harm or physical addiction, especially if used with the "Right Intent".
-
-
-
There is more to this LIFE than what they give us & how they give it to us.
3rd Eye Open Wide 360 Degreez

-

-

Sending out much LUVnLIGHT energy towards ALL the Robots & Zombies lost to systematic & dead thought processes.
Namaste'






No comments:

Post a Comment