Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Grim Slanguistics

HOTEP - NAMASTE - LUVnLIGHT - ONENESS

Alotta people ask why I'm alwayz saying Hotep, Namaste, LuvNLight, Oneness, so here's my explanation:


-
-
-
Hotep is an Egyptian word that translates roughly "to be satisfied, at peace". Alotta Nuwaubians & Israelites greet each other this way.


-

Namaste is Hindu for "I bow to you". But not as a slave. It's like the God within me recognizes the God within you. Anutha way to greet each other.



-

I originally got Love And Light from the Native Americans, but the Wiccans, New Age Thinkers, etc. also say this to invoke good energy. Anutha way to greet each other.



-

ONENESS because the UNI~Verse is ONE.
It is ALL part of God.
The Ultimate Viewpoint of Reality is not seperate.
We are ALL with the ONE & ONE with the ALL.
Sort of a Buddhist concept.



-

So with ALL that being said :::: Hotep Namaste LuvNLight ONENESS


No comments:

Post a Comment